Saturday 19 December 2015

Bonjour Jolie - November 2015

Kia Ora!

The November Bonjour Jolie box arrived in my mailbox last week. It made me realise I'm missing a few boxes since my last unboxing (August). Luckily Bonjour Jolie has the best customer service ever, and are making sure things are all sorted out.

Bonjour Jolie is a period subscription service, with lots of options for feminine hygeine products, allowing you to choose between pads, tampons, and disposable menstrual cups depending on personal preference. You can mix and match, and change your choices month to month as well. This is $16USD. There is also an option simply to receive the pampering products, and I've opted for this option. This option is $10USD per month + shipping. Shipping to New Zealand is $14.50.


Yes I ripped the sticker before taking a photo - I'm a naughty blogger.


The card which is uber cute!


Bonjour Jolie Pumpkin Walnut Body Polish

Have I mentioned my scrub addiction/obsession recently? If you're aware of it you would know that I am very happy to have this product. It's very oily, and has seperated a bit, but nothing a good stir won't fix. It was well wrapped to stop oil leakage, which is a thoughtful touch. It smells like cinnamon and nutmeg, and smells great. Perfect for winter, so I might save it for the next few months.

Full size.
RRP: $15


Wooden Bead Stretch Bracelet

Honestly, this one isn't my style. It's nice, and I love that there is a charitable aspect to the company, but other than that it isn't for me. I'm going to pass this one on to a friend.

RRP: $12


Belvita Breakfast Biscuits

I've tried these before and they're a great breakfast alternative. Awesome for snacking on the go. I haven't seen this flavour in New Zealand so it's nice to try something different.


Raisinets

I've never heard of these before, but who wouldn't love chocolate covered raisins?? Soudns perfect, and I'll probably keep these at work for a snack. 


Buzz Strong's Chocolate Cake Cookie 

Honestly, this sounds kinda gross. It's also really oily as the packet has oil stains on it. I'm probably not going to eat this one, but I'll see if any of the kids at Christmas want it.


Kit Kat

I'm going to be honest, I ate this right after I took the picture. This doesn't happen often, but I love Kit Kats. This one looks weird compared to the New Zealand version because it's made by Hershey's, not Nestle. The chocolate tasted weird, and it wasn't the dark chocolate I'm used to. It was ok, but I found it overly sweet compared to the Nestle versions I normally eat. Great to have in the box, but not my favourite thing upon trying it. 


Alpine Spiced Apple Cider

I always look forward to the  tea in these boxes, so I'm disappointed that it's been replaced this month. I can understand why, but I'm not a fan of these packets of sugar (which, let's be honest is basically what they are). I've passed these along.


York Mint Patties
Hershey's Chocolate

I am in love with the York Patties, and broke my diet to eat all of them! Yum, I wish I could get my hands on these in NZ!

The opposite reaction to the Hersheys. I hate that chocolate and think it tastes like vomit, so always pass that brand on. Luckily my partner gave these a try and ate them all.


There you go, that's the November box. I've been in contact with the company to hopefully have my September and October boxes resent, and I'm expecting a December one too. After that, I've cancelled my account though. Partially because with the terrible currency conversion right now I'm paying a lot more than I can afford per box, partially because these boxes have continually been going missing in the post, and I've also changed my diet so I'm not able to eat as many lollies and chocolate things as I could earlier in the year.

What do you think of the box?

Until next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment