Monday 31 August 2015

Tea with Alice July 2015

Kia Ora!

Everyone knows how obsessed with tea I am right? So a tea subscription is something I look forward to every month. I especially love Tea with Alice as they send me out the perfect size sampler packs, and my family and friends get given the ones I'm not too keen on. You get 40 cups of tea a month (although this varies), and the opportunity to try a variety of flavours.


Yum, they all look so pretty this month!


African Queen

This one is really pretty! It's very floral, and not quite to my taste, but one of my friends will enjoy it.


Love Truffle

This one has cacao nibs in it. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but it looks delicious.


Alice's Breakfast

This was a really great breakfast tea. It had great depth of flavour, and was quite creamy with milk. I loved it. And yes, it has disappeared already. 


Licensed to Spice

I haven't opened this one yet, but it looks a bit like a chai tea, with spices included. Yum! (Edit: After trying it out, turns out no spices, no chai, just a boring black tea. Don't get me wrong, I like those a lot too, but not if I'm expecting a spicy chai.)

I really love the black teas that come in this subscription, and I'm really tempted to repurchase a few. My tea cupboard says no, but my taste buds say yes!

I've realised that I've been giving away the herbal ones most months, so I've been trying to change the subscription to purely black tea. It doesn't seem to be working, so I think I might have to email them. They have great customer service though, so I'm sure it will be sorted quickly.

Until next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment