Tuesday 19 May 2015

Extreme Sheet Mask Haul from Tester Korea and RoseRose Shop

Kia Ora!

As a personal reward for finishing my Masters, I allowed myself a really huge sheet mask haul. I've been dying to buy some for months now, but shipping to New Zealand is rather prohibitive and expensive. So for this special occasion, I've gone a little bit nuts. I've bought some old favourites that I wanted to have more of, and have also used the opportunity to try out a few that I don't have easy access to here. Read on for my extreme haul of mask goodness.

I bought from two places, Tester Korea and RoseRose Shop. I've divided the haul up, dependent on where I got the masks from, so you can easily see how I structured my haul.

Tester Korea:


Pure Derm Yoon-An and Soo-An masks

I loved trying these out when I had them, but I only had one of each to try. I really loved them, and the results I got, and couldn't  resist getting a few of each for special occasions. These were 600 won each (about 0.70 NZD) which is a great price. Click here and here for the listing.


RE:CIPE Slowganic Jeju Tangerine and Peach

These two masks look very tempting. I want to eat the fruit pictured on the front. These two were impulse buys, and just because I felt like it. I love the idea of fruit masks, and they seem to generally work quite well, so we'll have to see how this one goes. These masks were a little more expensive, thus why there is only one of each. They can be found here.

Illi Camelia Oil Intensive Moisture

I've tried a different one of these masks, and remember loving it. I think it came in a Memebox. I decided to try a different one by the same brand, for comparison. I bought two, because it is a bit pointless only having one to try, as it doesn't give you as complete of an idea about how the mask reacts with your skin, or if it beneficial or detrimental. It can be found here.


Tonymoly I'm Real - Avocado, Red Wine, and Broccoli

I've heard some really amazing things about Tonymoly but haven't really had a chance to try them out before. I got a few of their options, to see what the fuss is all about, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how these masks go. I'm most excited about the Broccoli ones, as who doesn't want to put broccoli on their face?! They were reasonably priced, so I could splurge on a few of them, and they can be found here.

Rose Rose Shop:


Holika Holika Skin& Good Cera Super Cream Mask Sheet

I had a night cream sample from this range 6-9 months ago, and absolutely loved it. To the point where no other night cream that I've tried compares. So I couldn't pass up trying the mask version. I'm really hoping for good things, and these masks were a bit of a splurge. They aren't the cheapest on the market, and can be found here.

Innisfree Skin Solution Total Care

This is one of my favourite masks, and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to grab a few more. They came as a pack, and the price was comparable to ordering direct from Innisfree so I was happy. Found here.


Missha Pure Source Raspberry Sheet Mask

How could I pass up something that looks this delicious? I want to eat the packet, so I'm hoping the mask will be good too. Missha is a famous Korean brand, so I'm excited to see what their masks offer, as I haven't had a chance to try their products before. Found here. The next Missha thing I'm lusting after, and will be my next splurge and a new ampoule for my skincare routine.

Skinfood Broccoli

I'm obsessed with putting veges on my face. Not really, I'm more interested in snails generally but broccoli is just so strange I have to get in on it. I haven't tried Skinfood's masks before, although I have tried some of their other skincare products. I can't wait to gross out my SO with the newest weird thing I put on my face. These ones can be found here.

The Face Shop Blueberry Mask

Once again with the "I haven't used masks by this company, but I liked the look of it, and I've used some of their other skincare products." If you can't tell, berries are a weakness of mine. I consume my weight in strawberries every summer, and I just can't get enough of raspberries or blueberries either. I love eating them, and thus I assume they will be amazing on my face. Only time will tell. These can be found here.


Mamonde Rose Moisturizing and Pomegranate Anti Aging

These masks were recommended to me by some people on Reddit, and those girls tend to be very knowledgeable so I grabbed a few. I thought the moisturising and anti-aging versions would be best to start with, so I'll see how these go. The packet designs are really modern and pretty. They can be found here for the Rose and here for the Pomegranate.


Secret Key Gold Premium First Eye Patch

I am quite drawn to these pots full of gel eye patches. I think it looks like a very efficient way of keeping them, and always having them on hand. This pottle has a lot of essence in it, so I'm not worried about the patches drying out at all. I can't wait to try them out! They can be found here.


Benton Snail Bee Content Essence

This is the holiest of holy grails for me. I can't even contemplate being without this product, so I took the opportunity to buy a backup for myself. I did buy this as a two set, as I wanted to give one to a friend, which made it a little bit cheaper. The set is here.


Benton Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack

I went slightly overboard on Benton masks. There was a bulk lot of 80 masks, and I couldn't resist. I'm planning on using some in an upcoming giveaway, and will be giving plenty away to friends, but am excited to have so many of these to play with. The bulk lot can be found here.


Tosowoong 10 Hours Hair Treatment

Yet another holy grail item, and I had to buy it in bulk. I had one of these from a Memebox, and it appeared in an Empties post a few months ago. I haven't been able to find another hair product that works as well as this one at making my hair soft, shiny, and healthy. This will probably appear in a future giveaway too, as I love sharing my favourite Korean products with other people. The bulk lot can be found here.


Samples!! It's a terrible photo but I'm especially excited to see the Holika Holika emulsions, and to be able to test them out. everything else looks pretty exciting too. Samples are awesome!

Well, there you have it. I went a little overboard on some things (mainly the Benton masks, and the Tosowoong hair stuff), but I'm really excited to try out all my new goodies. It's really awesome to have completed my Masters, and free time seems a bit like an elusive dream I'm scared to wake up from. It does leave me more time to dedicate to this blog though. Is there any types of posts that you would like to see in the future?

Until next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment