Thursday 19 February 2015

Etude House February Haul

Kia Ora!

Etude House had a free shipping event recently, and I've ordered from them before so have been making a wishlist and waiting for the next free shipping opportunity! I fell in love with their cotton pads in December/January, and couldn't wait to get my hands on some more. I had to make up the rest of the haul with some random things, but I am so excited to have received them! There was a fine balancing act between keeping within the weight limits, and over the $50 for free shipping, but I made it! Warning: some things I bought are a birthday present for a friend, so I can't show them in this haul post.


All of the goodies together.



My Beauty Tool 3 Layer Cotton Puff - $1.50 each

I decided to try these out, and I'm really happy I grabbed a couple of boxes. The puffs are really really soft, and peel apart to make 3 separate pieces. The back of the box shows a girl with three of them stuck to different parts of her face, so I assume you can use them as a spot treatment mask type thing. I'm excited to have a play anyway.


Milk Talk Body Wash Choco flavour - $4.50 each

I had one of these in my first Chocolate Memebox, and fell in love. I have been hunting for it for a few months, and was extremely excited when I realised I could get it from Etude House directly. I can't wait to open one and pop it in my shower, so I can bathe in the chocolate scent. I grabbed an extra as a spare present for somebody,  but it may end up in the upcoming giveaway (stay tuned!).


My Beauty Tool Cotton Puff - $1.00 each

This is the main reason for my order. I loved these so much the first time I tried them out, and have been desperate to get my hands on more. For the price, they are fantastic, and much better than the cheaper ones in New Zealand. Decent cotton pads are in the realms of $7-15 here, and I just don't want to pay that much. I think I've found a cheaper alternative, and I'm going to keep importing them for myself! There will also be a pack of these in my upcoming giveaway.


I Need You Mask - $0.95 each

I love face masks (as I'm sure regular readers are well aware of), and I've been really liking this snail version of this mask recently. I grabbed a few, but not too many as sheet masks are heavy (harking back to the comment earlier about a fine balance between weight and price for the free shipping).


Sunshine in Spoon - various flavours - range of $1.00-$1.50 each

I haven't tried these, but they looked pretty awesome. I did get the Pomegranate one in the Pomegranate Memebox, but haven't tried it yet. Now I have to try the whole lot! These are gel exfoliants, where you apply the product, massage on your face for a few minutes, and it removes all the dead skin and other rubbish clogging pores. We'll have to see how this goes.

Right, that was my order. There were some other products, but my friend reads this blog and I don't want her to know yet what she's getting. I really like Etude House, as it is an affordable brand with some awesome products. They ship pretty quickly, I think I received this within 10 days of ordering. The links above are not affiliate ones, just hoping to make the process easier if you want to check the products out for yourself.

Until next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment