Monday 15 December 2014

Memebox Princess Edition #4 The Little Mermaid

Kia Ora!

I snapped up the Princess boxes as soon as they came out (well two out of three) and was hoping for some extra special skincare products. For the Little Mermaid I'm thinking some clay or sea salt face products, and maybe some feet items? Who really knows, but we'll find out.






Cards for the detail-orientated folks.


Pure Smile Original Mask Sheet - Pearl

Yusss. I love sheet masks. There was achoice of Seaweed or Pearl here, both of which are good fits for the theme of the box. I would have been happy with either. I've used this one already, and it was a good mask. The Pure Smile ones usually are reliably decent. This one made my face soft and hydrated, although the serum was a little sticky. No complaints from me!

RRP: $1
Full size.


dearberry Pure & Popular White Clay Pack 100g

Another mask! I haven't yet tried a white clay one, so I'll be interested to try it out and see how it goes. Yum!

RRP: $12
Full size.


DDéll Extra Vtalizing Serum 30ml

This serum has algae in it, which connects it to life under the sea. It has a lot of buzzwords in the description, but no real information on what the exact benefits of this serum are. I'm happy to try it out, but am unsure exactly what I'm supposed to see as results. Oh well, I'm going to put it on my face regardless.

RRP: $42
Full size.


Pureplus+ Bentonite Cleansing Soap

This soap combines clay from France and cocoon silk. Ooooh, I like this sound of that. I haven't used a cleansing soap bar before, so I'll be interested to give this a go as comparison. It's interesting that it says it is for shave use as well, maybe my SO can test this out for me (hah!).

RRP: $12
Full size.


Mizon Hyaluronic Ultra Suboon Cream 45ml

Oooh. Mizon moisturiser, with an emphasis on the hyaluronic acid. I'm so excited by this product, and am pretty keen to slather it all over my face right now. I know I shouldn't but I want to. I want to! This is going to the top of the moisturiser list. Mmmmm.

RRP: $19
Full size.


Grinif Collagen Aqua Peeling Gel 120ml

This is something new for me. You spray this on your face, and massage it to remove dead skin cells. A little different to a traditional exfoliant but probably does the same thing. I'll keep everyone updated on how this product works out.

RRP: $20
Full size.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total value of the box: $106.

I really like all the products in this box. They mostly fit the theme well, and I love that there are so many mask-like products in this box. And all the clay. I love clay. It makes my facial skin happy. Happy happy happy.

Until next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment