Thursday 18 September 2014

iHerb Haul

Kia Ora!

I received this haul ages ago, but haven't had a chance to blog about it yet. The sad thing is I haven't even had a chance to use most of these products yet either. I'm not sure if I should be sad since I haven't tried these yet, or happy that I'm not creating rubbish or needing to re-buy these things. I'm so conflicted!!! :P


Clarifying Tea Tree Pore Cleansing Strips

I'm really getting into Pore Cleansing strips and these were cheap so I picked them up. I got a pack in my Cacao box as well, and I love the chocolate scent to those and haven't used any other ones as yet. So these are still to be used and reviewed.

RRP: $4.61
Link for product.



ELF Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths

I've heard a ton of great stuff about these, and they are so cheap! I opened a pack of Swisspers ones recently, right before this haul arrived. These are next on the assembly line.

RRP: $3.00
Link for product.


ELF Zit Zapper

This one I have been using. I am really enjoying it, and it seems to have an effect. I haven't been that great at using it regularly so I can't say if it is really doing much, but I'm going to keep using it.

RRP: $1.99
Link for product.


Face Cleansing Strips

This one was a sample and they haven't been used yet either. But iherb seems to have a whole lot of trial size things which is awesome.

RRP: $0.50
Link for product.


Eco Tools Essential Eye Set

This was the main reason for doing an iherb haul in the first place. I was in desperate need of any type of brushes to play with the new eyeshadows I had been given for my birthday. I'm in love with this set. They are so soft and versatile, and I've even used them for my whole face (I know I shouldn't). The bag is really cute and of high quality too.

RRP: $7.99
Link for product.


St Dalfour Organic Tea

This was another trial set, and I couldn't resist tea. If you know me, you know I'm a sucker for tea. I haven't gotten around to these ones as yet, mainly because I can't stay away from the new stuff at T2.

RRP: $0.05
Link for product.


These were some sure cute green pens that came as a freebie with the order. Great for my blogging notebook!!

Overall, I'm really happy with my order. I did pay for the cheap shipping, and it took about a month to get here (which explains why some of the products haven't been used yet). Next time I'll go for the more expensive shipping option. I already have a wishlist, mostly of mask related products!

If you are a first time orderer, and want a discount, feel free to use this discount code. TST433.
Or use this quick link for the same discount.
It will give you $5-$10 off of your first order (depending on how much you spend).

Until next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment